7. Chocolate Walking Tour, Brussels, Belgium
See chocolatiers at work and savour delectable samples as you tour some of the city’s famous chocolate shops and makers.
8. Cooking Class at Valrhona’s Ecole du Grand Chocolat, Paris, France
Learn from Parisian master chocolatiers with a week-long, hands-on chocolate making course. For serious chocolate connoisseurs only.
9. Rosas & Xocolate Hotel, Yucatan, Mexico
This romantic, Mayan-inspired mansion offers chocolate-based spa treatments and sweet-smelling amenities lovingly engineered by renowned Belgian chocolatier, Mathieu Brees.
10. Chocolate Week at Olympia Hall, London, UK
This October, indulge in abundant tastings and try out your chocolate making skills at this week-long, all-about-chocolate festival, in its fourth impressive year.
11. Hummingbird Chocolate Shop, Ottawa, Canada
Experts recently awarded their “Hispaniola 70 per cent cacao bar” the best dark chocolate in the world. A must visit on any chocolate lover’s itinerary.