- Finally got that PADI sorted and looking for inspiration for the best places to see some exceptional marine life? Fortunately, Asia is blessed with a plethora of superb dive spots.
- When overwhelmed by Japan’s abundance of eating options, you can’t go wrong with the places that are popular with local diners.
- Divya Mohan, public relations manager for Singapore Airlines’ India office, recommends the best of the multifaceted city.
- When Team Singapore athletes returned home from Rio de Janeiro, celebrations were set in place – starting with their flight on SQ67. Here’s a look at how we celebrated their homecoming.
- From a tranquil spa in Italy to an opulent one overlooking the city of Berlin, here are five luxuriously restorative spas around the world to escape to.
- Heading out to a farmer’s market on your travels is a great way to learn more about an area’s food culture and a chance to taste some weird and wonderful fare.
- The best places to enjoy, learn and immerse in all things tango in the Argentinian capital.
- From a coffee joint located in a former printing press, to a warehouse-turned-bakery, these are some of the best cafe haunts in Melbourne, Australia to check out.
- Enjoy the sun, sea and surf at these top five Queensland beaches.
- Late in the evening, the Lion City has plenty to offer night owls in search of tasty grub and exciting entertainment.
- In the spirit of Halloween on October 31, take a peek into these spooky locations where strange things are said to happen.
Places - October 22, 2016
- Posh hotels and children can be a recipe for disaster. But fear not! We found 11 fun hotel stays in Singapore that both adults and kids will love.
- SilverKris picks some of the most luxurious resorts that prove that going green doesn’t always mean compromising on comfort.
Places - October 21, 2016
- For your year-end travels, revel in the festive spirit and pay a visit to the best Christmas markets in Prague, Germany and other wintery parts of the world.
- Insider tips on enjoying Indian street food from Vinod Kumar, executive chef of Singapore’s Rang Mahal Restaurants.
- Whether you’re walking miles through tough terrain or have a taxing shopping itinerary planned, these footwear options for men and women are both stylish and practical.
Shopping - October 21, 2016
- What is a hairy crab? What’s the best way to enjoy it? We have the expert tips and the best places to satisfy those crustacean cravings.
- The Festival of Lights traditionally brings with it a plethora of culturally and gastronomically rich festivities. Here’s where to go to join in the festive fun.
- From not-so-scary family-friendly experiences to exhilarating zombie thrillers, there’s a Halloween event to suit everyone this season.
- Jacada Travel’s travel designers share some tips on how both traveller and animal can get the best out of wildlife tourism.
Activities - October 20, 2016