- For an added thrill to your next hotel stay, here’s a rundown of creepy properties where things are most likely to go bump in the night.
Places - September 27, 2016
- Curious about other food vending machines across the world? Here are seven of the best push and go, anytime eats from the many corners of our gourmet globe.
Food and Drink - September 27, 2016
- Snapchat's newest hands-free gadget, Spectacles, is going to take your holiday videos to another level
- No trip to Sri Lanka is complete without indulging in fresh seafood with a South Asian twist. Start with these six underwater eateries in Colombo.
- Travelling shouldn’t be hard work. Make your trip more comfortable with these 12 must-pack pieces.
Shopping - September 27, 2016
- For thrill seekers, jump and slide at Bounce Below, an underground trampoline playground of a former slate mine in Wales, UK.
- Arleen Enriquez, senior account executive (passenger sales) at Singapore Airlines’ San Francisco office, shares where to feast on the freshest seafood and picturesque views around the City by the Bay.
- With sprawling landscapes and private gardens, these beautiful hotel gardens would be perfect for anyone who needs a quiet getaway with a zen-like atmosphere.
Places - September 26, 2016
- Celebrate the written word at these events, including Bali’s Ubud Writers’ Festival, which features a course in surf and travel writing, and the legendary Jaipur Literature Festival – once graced by the Dalai Lama.
Activities - September 23, 2016
- Five must-do scenic hikes in the Australian capital that will take you through bush tracks, forests and national parks.
- Discover art galleries, vinyl record stores, intimate bars and more in Te Aro, the trendy, funky heart of New Zealand’s capital city Wellington.
- Bangkok has taken over as the world’s most visited city in an annual travel-study done by global payments and technology…
Others - September 22, 2016
- The chief artistic director, who has a new play, Innamorati Two, reveals the mega attractions and lesser-known spots around Singapore that inspire him.
- Central Asia's quintet of 'stans - Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan – are a richly-storied blend of mountains, steppe and desert, with a history taking in the heyday of the Silk Road and back to Alexander the Great.
- From free museum entry to admiring breathtaking architecture, this is how you can have a great time in Italy’s fashion capital without breaking the bank.
- Singapore Airlines celebrated its inaugural flight to Canberra and Wellington on September 20, 2016 with an event for its passengers and VIPS that was filled with song, dance and free flow of champagne.
- Yes, backpacks are back. From skins to prints and luxe leather, we bring you our edit of the most stylish backpacks and cute carry-alls from the catwalk – for men and women.
Shopping - September 21, 2016
- Cleverly adopting the age-old trend, more and more hotels are offering rejuvenating hammam indulgences. Here are 10 of the best.
Activities - September 20, 2016
- Keep holiday memories fresh with cameras that are perfectly suited to travel, from waterproof models for snorkelling trips to point-and-shoots that can withstand sub-zero temperatures.
Shopping - September 20, 2016
- From a personal champagne butler to dreamy locations, these hotels around the world offer getaways that will evoke romance even among the most jaded travellers.