- It was Singapore’s most anticipated restaurant opening of the year – and Odette has now earned two Michelin stars, courtesy of Julien Royer’s exquisite food, and an equally elegant decor.
- Beyond steaks, Cut by Wolfgang Puck – newly crowned with one Michelin star – scores on its creative appetisers and crowd-pleasing side dishes too.
- Celebrate Singapore's upcoming National Day on August 9 with these fun and whimsical souvenirs that truly represent its unique food, culture and architecture.
- At The Kitchen at Bacchanalia – now a one Michelin-star restaurant – the cuisine is creative, but never unfamiliar.
- Not one to boast its achievements, this German city offers world-class restaurants, fine art and fashion – as well as a chance to live the high life (on any budget).
- SilverKris joins in the festivities before SQ338, Singapore Airlines’ inaugural flight to Dusseldorf, Germany, takes off.
Activities - July 22, 2016
- The chefs behind Singapore's new Michelin-star restaurants – Andre Chiang (Restaurant Andre), Julian Royer (Odette) and Jason Tan (Corner House) – name their favourite eateries.
Food and Drink - July 21, 2016
- One restaurant receives three stars, while two hawker stalls have been awarded the one-star rating in the first Singapore Michelin Guide.
- Celebrate the Lion City's 51st birthday in August with staycation offers from luxury properties, some of which provide a great vantage point to view the fireworks, and delicious local food.
- Now that it’s more affordable to visit the United Kingdom, here are some lesser-known spots to plan a trip to.
- James Lohan and Tamara Heber-Percy, the couple behind boutique hotel specialist Mr & Mrs Smith, on short getaways for long weekends.
Blogs - July 21, 2016
- Skip the usual tourist spots in Australia and head to beaches, parks and outposts off the beaten track.
- Eugene Goh, station manager with Singapore Airlines’ Munich office, shares the high points of this quaint Bavarian capital.
- Take the plunge into some of the wildest rides around at these five water parks.
- The Great Singapore Sale is from June 3 to August 14 this year and here’s what you can expect at the highly anticipated sale.
- Don’t leave home without these cleverly-designed items, which will cook, clean and provide shelter for you sustainably on your nature excursion.
- If you don’t have plans during the upcoming National Day long weekend, head north, get your passport stamped and prepare to fill your tummy with delicious food.
- Elizabeth Saolotoga, customer services officer at Singapore Airlines’ Brisbane office, shares what she loves about the capital of Queensland.
- If you love classic Japanese animated movies like Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro and Princess Mononoke, you won't want to miss this latest attraction that is now on in Tokyo.
- Artist Juliana Ong, who completed a residency at Swatch Art Peace Hotel, reveals her favourite places in the Chinese city.