- Get a sneak peek of The Hive, a multi-sensory installation designed by British artist Wolfgang Buttress, in Kew Gardens of London.
- For an added thrill to your next hotel stay, here’s a rundown of creepy properties where things are most likely to go bump in the night.
Places - September 27, 2016
- Paris Fashion Week is in full swing, but even fashionistas need a lunch break. Take some time to check out these quintessentially Parisian cafes.
- Stay at a boutique courtyard hotel in an old Beijing hutong to experience the centuries-old lifestyle of local residents.
- Curious about other food vending machines across the world? Here are seven of the best push and go, anytime eats from the many corners of our gourmet globe.
Food and Drink - September 27, 2016
- Canberra is currently abuzz with spring and summer events, ranging from hot air balloon flights to late night noodle markets.
- Snapchat's newest hands-free gadget, Spectacles, is going to take your holiday videos to another level
- No trip to Sri Lanka is complete without indulging in fresh seafood with a South Asian twist. Start with these six underwater eateries in Colombo.
- Travelling shouldn’t be hard work. Make your trip more comfortable with these 12 must-pack pieces.
Shopping - September 27, 2016
- For thrill seekers, jump and slide at Bounce Below, an underground trampoline playground of a former slate mine in Wales, UK.
- Arleen Enriquez, senior account executive (passenger sales) at Singapore Airlines’ San Francisco office, shares where to feast on the freshest seafood and picturesque views around the City by the Bay.
- With sprawling landscapes and private gardens, these beautiful hotel gardens would be perfect for anyone who needs a quiet getaway with a zen-like atmosphere.
Places - September 26, 2016
- Celebrate the written word at these events, including Bali’s Ubud Writers’ Festival, which features a course in surf and travel writing, and the legendary Jaipur Literature Festival – once graced by the Dalai Lama.
Activities - September 23, 2016
- Five must-do scenic hikes in the Australian capital that will take you through bush tracks, forests and national parks.
- Discover art galleries, vinyl record stores, intimate bars and more in Te Aro, the trendy, funky heart of New Zealand’s capital city Wellington.
- Bangkok has taken over as the world’s most visited city in an annual travel-study done by global payments and technology…
Others - September 22, 2016
- The chief artistic director, who has a new play, Innamorati Two, reveals the mega attractions and lesser-known spots around Singapore that inspire him.
- Central Asia's quintet of 'stans - Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan – are a richly-storied blend of mountains, steppe and desert.
- From free museum entry to admiring breathtaking architecture, this is how you can have a great time in Italy’s fashion capital without breaking the bank.
- Singapore Airlines celebrated its inaugural flight to Canberra and Wellington on September 20, 2016 with an event for its passengers and VIPS that was filled with song, dance and free flow of champagne.