- You can now gaze at the Great Pyramid of Giza and other Egyptian sights from your computer.
- These co-ops in developing countries are helping their members achieve sufficiency and sustainability through fair trade.
- Come coo at the HippopoThames sculpture – currently immersed in the River Thames. It's part of the Totally Thames river festival.
- Paul Wong, manager with Singapore Airlines’ Cape Town office, gives his take on how to soak in the best of this buzzing, multicultural city.
- Oktoberfest is now marked in many countries, with the liveliest festivities in cities that have strong German roots.
- Asia’s first Star Wars-themed Miniland display recently opened in Legoland Malaysia.
- According to locals, the towers that rise around Danba in China’s Sichuan Province may have been used to capture eagles.
- Watch this space for what you should look out for in between races.
- Meet Sergio, the adorable roving repaw-ter who will be bringing you updates from London Fashion Week.
Shopping - September 14, 2014
- Posted in SilverKris Explorers
Food groupies in Singapore are descending on the Epicurean Market this weekend (12 – 14 Sept, 2014) to catch their…