- The Economist Intelligence Unit has named Melbourne the world’s most liveable city for the fourth year running. In this article, discover the city’s hidden lifestyle gems that make it such a great place to live.
- Special notebooks that offer fun facts as well as space to record your travel memories.
Shopping - August 21, 2014
- Embark on exotic floating expeditions – sans the crowds – with these exclusive, ultra-luxe cruises.
Activities - August 21, 2014
- Harry Potter fans will have a fine time spotting mandrakes and similar strange plants in a miniature garden at the Singapore Garden Festival.
- Head east and west from Havana to experience two very different faces of Cuba – in Santiago de Cuba, and the Vinales Valley.
- Follow the adventures of Elyx, an adorable stick figure who gets up to all sorts of mischief in Paris.
- Designers are embracing more environmetally-friendly practices – without compromising on luxury.
Shopping - August 19, 2014
- This festival celebrates oral traditions and folk tales from Singapore and around the world.
- Over 100 baby elephant statues will be on display in locations around Hong Kong in the Elephant Parade art exhibition.
- Posted in SilverKris Explorers
I’m wild about these whimsical sets where flowers meet fantasy. • A fantastical island scene, Reflections of Autumn (Picture 1)…