- Formerly considered a down-at-heel dive, this expat enclave in central Seoul is fast becoming one of the city’s hippest hangouts.
- Munich may be home to the original beer carnival, but it’s not the only place to party. Here are some other cities that – you may be surprised – have their very own celebration.
- Join the Cat in the Hat for Seussical the Musical at Singapore’s Esplanade Theatre this November.
- Show your passport and skip the cover charge at Zouk Singapore’s sister club in Kuala Lumpur.
- See Elton John perform Candle in the Wind, Rocket Man and more when his All the Hits Tour comes to Singapore in December.
- Share your unique flat lay photo and Hugo Boss will donate S$5 to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund.
- Acclaimed Australian chef Aaron Carr of Vasse Felix shares the places close to his heart around the Margaret River region.
- Aside from earning miles when flying on Scoot and Tigerair, KrisFlyer members can now enjoy priority check-in and boarding, among other perks.
Others - October 2, 2015
- The Singapore-based French chef talks about his first trip to Bangkok, the strangest thing he's ever eaten and being a judge on the inaugural MasterChef Asia.
Others - October 2, 2015
- Forget the chocolates on the pillows. These hotels are rolling out designer items to keep guests lolling in the lap of luxury.
Places - October 1, 2015
- The essential quick guide for discerning travellers
- Join our SilverKris Explorers online travel community and get personalised photo gifts from Sticky 9.
Others - October 1, 2015
- From riding a zip line on Sentosa to tucking into hawker food, tennis ace Caroline Wozniacki knows how to enjoy Singapore’s attractions.
- We scope out the best spots this Oktoberfest season where you can raise your mug with a hearty “Prost”!
- The next travel hotspots, the best suitcase and what to do while you’re in Bali – the founders of Lonely Planet, Maureen and Tony Wheeler share their travel tips.
Others - September 30, 2015
- Two lucky SilverKris readers each won a pair of tickets to Amber Lounge – one of the most prestigious after-parties of the 2015 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix. Watch what they got up to that evening.
- In the movies, private islands are only for the rich and famous; but these days, ordinary travellers are staying on them. Here are six private islands that you'll want to get marooned on.
Places - September 29, 2015
- From the Rugby World Cup in England and the Melbourne Festival, to Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights, there's plenty to see and do around the world this October.
- This year's Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival includes 5 different race categories, a VIP package that includes pre-race training, as well as a seriously hopping after-party.
- Capture vivid images and videos to remember your trip with next generation devices, including one that flies and another that turns your phone into a DSLR-quality camera.
Shopping - September 28, 2015