- From the Bali Kite Festival and Antigua Carnival to the Singapore International Triathlon, there's plenty to see and do – in Singapore, and around the world – this July.
- New on our radar this month is this purple-hued eatery along Tras Street in Singapore's CBD.
- As the action heats up at different music festivals around the world, here’s how to party like a cool cat.
Activities - July 3, 2015
- Olympus’ new online customisation service lets you decide on the E-PL7’s colour, and add on details such as lens and neck strap designs.
Shopping - July 3, 2015
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Paris has collaborated with American wellness consultant Rebecca Leffler to design a wellness package that offers visitors a welcome respite.
- We speak to Anantara Kihavah Villas’ resident marine biologist to find out what it’s like working in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Wave goodbye to terminal boredom at these airports with unconventional facilities.
- In celebration of Singapore’s Golden Jubilee, two of Singapore Airlines’ Airbus A380s will sport a specially designed Singapore flag-themed livery on its fuselage.
- Martin Gerlier, resident art advisor at S Gallery in Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit gives his take on how and where to purchase art overseas.
- The American film director's latest project is a funky, offbeat cafe in Milan.
- British writer and explorer Levison Wood, the first person to walk the entire length of the Nile, tells us of dodging gunfire, crocodile and more.
Others - July 1, 2015
- Game of Thrones fans – now there's an interactive map that shows you some of the stunning filming locations of your favourite show.
- From urban beaches and dusk till dawn carnivals to open-air cinemas and palace openings, a city break can make for an interesting alternative summer vacation.
- The essential quick guide for discerning travellers.
- A spiked drink, frozen stage and some of the world’s best skaters – Sleeping Beauty on Ice comes to Singapore's Marina Bay Sands this September.
- We chat with Edwin Neo, founder of Singapore bespoke shoemaker, Ed Et Al, on his humble start as a cobbler, and about the best bespoke shoes to travel in.
- When it comes to travelling, Rachel AJ Lee believes in throwing all caution to the wind.
Blogs - June 29, 2015
- American leather goods brand Coach has enlisted the help of Miss Asia Kinney, the furry companion of pop star Lady Gaga, to be the star of its Coach Pups campaign.
Shopping - June 29, 2015
- With a loyal following in Sydney and a brand new restaurant in Singapore, Luxe chef Chui Lee Luk recommends her favourite restaurants and cafes in Sydney.
- The French chef behind one-Michelin-star L'Epicurien in France rates the best tables around the world, according to the waiting time for a seat.