- Muthu’s Curry celebrates its 46th anniversary this year with the Mannuvasanai menu, comprising authentic signature dishes from Chettinad.
- If you can't travel to the bustling souks of Istanbul just yet, pick up beautifully designed jewellery and fine homeware from Singapore's very special Turkish Delight pop-up bazaar from August 28 to September 20.
- Lime margarita truffle, salted egg yolk, and parma ham and pork floss are among the adventurous flavours of mooncakes available this Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Internet sensation Grumpy Cat will be the first ever cat to be immortalised in wax museum, Madame Tussaud’s history.
- Creative and modern Southeast Asian fare combine with cool, locally-inspired cocktails at owner-chef Ryan Clift’s Ding Dong in Singapore. SilverKris tries their new menu.
- From Hawaii Food & Wine Festival and New Zealand’s World of Wearable Art to the Soulscape in Singapore, there's plenty to see and do around the world this September.
- Make like the Mad Hatter this year and celebrate the 150th anniversary of Alice in Wonderland in Oxford, England, with which the classic Lewis Carroll book is almost synonymous with.
- Following the lead of Cereal Killers Cafe, which serves nothing but cereal, these London eateries offer one-item-only menus.
- The tiny Pacific island of Guam has a glamorous new edge, with the opening of its first new resort since 1999.
Places - August 26, 2015
- A location-aware audio guide with commentary from local characters, Detour only starts when you’re standing in the correct spot.
- From crowd-pleasing theatre productions to eclectic bars oozing understated cool, we suss out the most entertaining nightlife, arts and film in Singapore.
- Sign up for a free tour of the Officine Panerai History and Legend exhibition at Ion Orchard, Singapore, which features the brand’s historical timepieces from the 1930s to 1950s.
- Peter Wynne, Area General Manager of Swire Hotels, Beijing, shares his favourite spots around Beijing's rambling hutongs.
- From visiting a coffee factory to learning how to make incense, here are some quirky activities and tours that give both tourists and locals an insider’s taste of Singapore.
- Perfume can bring back memories like an unforgettable stay or a beautiful vacation spot – or transport you to a particular place. Take a whiff of the latest scentsations.
Shopping - August 24, 2015
- Race on the actual Marina Bay Street Circuit, train like a real Formula One driver and enjoy other adrenaline charged activities at the Singapore Airlines Light Up The Night Carnival from August 22-23.
- With one in five vacationers travelling alone, more organisations are catering to independent travellers with varied interests.
Activities - August 21, 2015
- Award-winning wildlife photographer Steve Winter shares how best to capture those majestic animals – visually.
Others - August 21, 2015
- The newly-opened SilverKris lounge at Manila's Ninoy Aquino Airport Terminal 3 offers ample seating, individual pods and a delectable spread of both Singaporean and Filipino fare.
- Check out our photos of what you can expect to see at the Singapore Night Festival on August 21-22 and August 28-29.