- Feng shui master Frankie Yuen on lucky travel destinations for each sign, best times to go and tips for a better trip.
Others - February 8, 2016
- Feng Shui Master Louisa Ong shares tips on enhancing your travels through the art of creating a harmonious environment.
Others - February 8, 2016
- Feel the Chinese New Year spirit in Singapore and pick up some festive goodies with a trip to the annual Chinatown bazaar.
- Do your yoga routines wherever you are without having to pack a bulky mat.
- Dinner and a movie for Valentine's Day? That's so 2002. Jet off on a romantic getaway with your loved one, from wildlife-spotting in Bali to chocolate-tasting in Bruges.
- The new Phum Baitang in Siem Reap is one more reason to visit this ancient home of Angkor Wat.
- Those not personally celebrating the festival, don't fret. There are still options open during the Chinese New Year season, with even many Chinese restaurants choosing to remain open to cash in on the festive cheer.
- For the first time ever, fireworks will be set off nine nights in a row at River Hongbao in Singapore’s Marina Bay. Enjoy the spectacle with a drink in hand from these comfy vantage points.
- The essential quick guide for discerning travellers.
- The second woman ever to fly from the UK to Australia, in an open-cockpit biplane, Tracey Curtis-Taylor chats with SilverKris about her remarkable journey.
- Add some “wow” to your Chinese New Year snack table with these gourmet treats.
Food and Drink - February 4, 2016
- Germany’s dramatically historic capital is also now a hipster favourite. Apart from Kreuzberg and Neukolln, other lesser-known enclaves filled with artisan markets, hidden cocktail bars and more are worth visiting.
- Skip the predictable movie-and-dinner date and give yourselves a pampering treat instead.
- Looking for a brunch spot this Chinese New Year on Feb 8 and 9? We compiled a list of what’s open so you wouldn’t have to.
- Navigating Amsterdam just got a lot more interesting, with these ways to explore the city like a local.
- No time to dry your swimwear before leaving for the airport? Protect the rest of your clothes safe from moisture by dropping your wet swimsuit into this bag.
Shopping - February 3, 2016
- The Great Escape, a bar tucked away in the rooftop car park of Golden Mile Tower, will host a series of communal brunches – including one inspired by novels.
- Ambassador of Korea to Singapore, His Excellency Suh Chung-ha shares his tips on what to see and do in South Korea – from Hallyeo Maritime National Park, Tongyeong and beyond.
- What to do, see and eat at River Hongbao, an iconic and integral part of Singapore’s Chinese New Year celebrations, which is back for the 30th year.
- With Chinese New Year just days away, popular bak kwa (barbequed sweet meat) shops are attracting snaking queues every day. But if you don’t want to wait in line, head for these bak kwa stalls at hawker centres.