- Six special events this weekend you can join if you want anything but a lovey dovey candlelit dinner.
- From the best luggage to noise cancelling headphones, TripAdvisor announces the winners of its 2016 Travellers’ Choice Awards – as voted by the public.
- The Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) is set to wow the crowd at the Singapore Airshow next week with 11 aerobatic stunts.
- If you’re after a different kind of movie experience or hoping to catch some local and art house flicks, ditch the mega-cinemas and head to these six alternative spaces.
- The woman behind successful local matchmaking agency Lunch Actually reveals her favourite spots for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day.
- Singapore’s latest sky-high Mediterranean restaurant – which uses fresh organic produce – is one that has a conscience, along with creative edge.
- It’s the ultimate romantic odyssey: visit famous wishing wells around the world, and throw a bespoke minted coin into each while making your wish.
- When it opens next year, Changi Airport Terminal 4 will have security measures very different from what passengers in Singapore are used to.
- The popular exhibition by French artist Paulo Grangeon will be in Bangkok in March and April to continue its message of envionmental conservation.
- Too many Chinese New Year feasts? These four salad bowls are healthy and satisfyingly flavourful, a great way to make up for those sinful binges.
- Secret passageways. An ostracised artist. The detergent best suited for artwork. Staffers with specialised knowledge of the National Gallery Singapore share their insider tales of the recently opened museum.
- Street artist Ernest Zacharevic recently revisited George Town, Penang to restore his much-loved murals, including his famous Children on a Bicycle artwork.
- Looking to make plans for Valentine’s but at a loss on where to dine? Here's a round up of 13 romantic spots with a range of brunch, lunch, tea and dinner offerings for you to choose from.
- The temples and tombs of Aswan, in Egypt's upper Nile Valley, seem untouched since the last century, and were the scene for one of the world's greatest love stories.
- Feng shui master Frankie Yuen on lucky travel destinations for each sign, best times to go and tips for a better trip.
Others - February 8, 2016
- Feng Shui Master Louisa Ong shares tips on enhancing your travels through the art of creating a harmonious environment.
Others - February 8, 2016
- Feel the Chinese New Year spirit in Singapore and pick up some festive goodies with a trip to the annual Chinatown bazaar.
- Do your yoga routines wherever you are without having to pack a bulky mat.
- Dinner and a movie for Valentine's Day? That's so 2002. Jet off on a romantic getaway with your loved one, from wildlife-spotting in Bali to chocolate-tasting in Bruges.
- The new Phum Baitang in Siem Reap is one more reason to visit this ancient home of Angkor Wat.