- La Mer’s The Ultimate Carry-On ensures you’re never without your essential beauty products on the go.
Shopping - November 25, 2015
- Mexican ambassador Rogelio Granguillhome Morfin waxes lyrical over his hometown and shares where and how to immerse in its unique culture.
- KitKat Studio opens in Melbourne Central, where you can customize your own chocolate bar, using 17 ingredients.
- A look at what you can find in the Pororo theme park in Singapore’s Marina Square.
- From public forums to multi-sensory performances, there will be a host of activities held to celebrate the National Gallery Singapore’s opening from November 24. We pick out the highlights you should attend or sign up for.
- With the Scent and Senses package from Fairmont Hotels, guests get to mix their own Le Labo perfume and take it home in a luxe Rimowa beauty case.
Activities - November 24, 2015
- Famous for her self-portraits rendered in vivid colour, the Mexican painter’s spirit is alive and well in her hometown. See glimpses of the world she inhabited and the one she created.
- Artist Antony Gormley’s free public art project, Event Horizon, arrives in Hong Kong – and has locals looking skyward.
- Don't let the rain, haze or heat stop your kids from having fun this school holidays. Here are 12 activities that can be enjoyed – most in air-conditioned comfort – indoors.
- With International Children’s Day falling on Nov 20, we celebrate green programmes and playgrounds where junior can learn about conservation and the environment.
- Singapore’s Dazzling Cafe will launch “Dazzling Cafe x SweetyTweety” in December 2015, featuring a host of Tweety-themed dining experiences.
- Catch up with family and friends over a sumptuous meal of abundant blessings worth giving thanks for.
- Musician and composer Tiago Correia-Paulo reveals his top spots for partying and unwinding around Maputo, his birthplace.
- Expect lovingly restored rooms, bars and restaurants, and the world’s first Chanel spa.
- Decadence prevails as Versace Palazzo Dubai opens, complete with designer furnishings – and Quincy Jones’ first bar.
- Stay warm and dry with wearable gadgets like a beanie with inbuilt headphones or a jacket that lets you pay for coffee.
Shopping - November 19, 2015
- The secret underbelly of New York is bursting with delicious food and cocktails, and well worth checking out. Get your foot in the door with our insider tips.
- Log your dives quickly and easily, share your experiences with dive buddies and even identify underwater life with the Diveplanit app.
Activities - November 18, 2015
- From magnificent fireworks displays to theatrical extravaganzas and immersive experiences, Hong Kong Disneyland is celebrating its first decade in a big way.
- Singapore’s Changi Airport is bringing a part of the galaxy far, far away to fans and travellers in the run-up to the opening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens on December 17.