- The Singapore-based French chef talks about his first trip to Bangkok, the strangest thing he's ever eaten and being a judge on the inaugural MasterChef Asia.
Others - October 2, 2015
- Forget the chocolates on the pillows. These hotels are rolling out designer items to keep guests lolling in the lap of luxury.
Places - October 1, 2015
- The essential quick guide for discerning travellers
- Join our SilverKris Explorers online travel community and get personalised photo gifts from Sticky 9.
Others - October 1, 2015
- From riding a zip line on Sentosa to tucking into hawker food, tennis ace Caroline Wozniacki knows how to enjoy Singapore’s attractions.
- We scope out the best spots this Oktoberfest season where you can raise your mug with a hearty “Prost”!
- The next travel hotspots, the best suitcase and what to do while you’re in Bali – the founders of Lonely Planet, Maureen and Tony Wheeler share their travel tips.
Others - September 30, 2015
- Two lucky SilverKris readers each won a pair of tickets to Amber Lounge – one of the most prestigious after-parties of the 2015 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix. Watch what they got up to that evening.
- In the movies, private islands are only for the rich and famous; but these days, ordinary travellers are staying on them. Here are six private islands that you'll want to get marooned on.
Places - September 29, 2015
- From the Rugby World Cup in England and the Melbourne Festival, to Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights, there's plenty to see and do around the world this October.
- This year's Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival includes 5 different race categories, a VIP package that includes pre-race training, as well as a seriously hopping after-party.
- Capture vivid images and videos to remember your trip with next generation devices, including one that flies and another that turns your phone into a DSLR-quality camera.
Shopping - September 28, 2015
- Stay at a boutique courtyard hotel in an old Beijing hutong to experience the centuries-old lifestyle of local residents. Here are five of the most charming yet conveniently located ones.
- Wear your favourite travel destination on clothes and accessories that pay tribute to famous icons and sights around the globe.
Shopping - September 25, 2015
- Shanghai Fashion Week, world-class tennis and Michelin-star dining are just three reasons to visit Shanghai in Autumn.
- From lanterns and mooncakes to rabbits and even stories of the lady in the moon, we find out what this beloved Chinese festival is all about.
- Chris Perry, host of the Travel Channel’s Epic Attractions, shares his top five favourite thrill rides and experiences.
Activities - September 23, 2015
- Paola Guallini, marketing and direct sales assistant for Singapore Airlines’ Milan office, shares the fashionable and artistic sides of the historic city.
- Celebrity cookbook author and Nyonya culinary expert, Debbie Teoh, shares the best bites in her hometown.
- From The Ledbury in Notting Hill and Roka in Fitzrovia, to Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, Chef Ashley Palmer-Watts (Dinner by Heston Blumenthal) names his six favourite restaurants in London.