- Play games, interact with spectators and even take photos at the Clear Lounge Underwater Oxygen Bar in Cozumel, Mexico.
- Guess where you can find the Shaun the Sheep sculpture designed by the founders of Tatty Devine?
- Listen to Hollywood A-listers like Julia Roberts and Harrison Ford speak as the voices of nature in this environmental awareness campaign.
Activities - April 24, 2015
- Instead of Sunday brunch, try Procacci’s new Saturday brunch – with a view of the stunning Marina Bay thrown in.
- Singapore has been named the number one street food city in the world by a US website.
Food and Drink - April 24, 2015
- No longer just a party destination, Kuta in Bali is showing signs of change. From the Sheraton Kuta Bali Resort to the soon-to-open Jamie’s Italian, and more.
- See where Russian photographer Murad Osmann's girlfriend is leading him to now.
- This Mother’s Day on May 10, show your mum – or your children’s mum – how much you truly care by spending some quality time with her.
- Bring an adorable teddy bear home and do your part for charity as well.
- Tucked in a shophouse along Tras Street in Singapore’s CBD, Buttero serves up hearty Tuscan fare and traditional Italian dishes.
- EarthCam streams live views of a busy elephant corridor that joins Chobe National Park, Botswana and the Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.
- See New York City in a new way with The Mark hotel’s pedicab service.
- Meet the new wave of wearable activity sensors, heart-rate monitors and gadgets that save space in your suitcase and help you stay fit on the road.
Shopping - April 22, 2015
- If you’re driving down Oregon’s Highway 101 in the US, keep a lookout for Henry – a 4.5m-long fish made from marine debris collected from Pacific beaches.
- Luxuriate in spacious accommodations on your own stretch of private beach, complete with spectacular views over the Gulf of Oman.
- Get up close to the enigmatic primate in Volcans National Park in Rwanda, Africa.
- Dazzling Cafe’s first South-east Asian outpost has opened at Capitol Piazza.
- Satinder Garcha, the CEO and founder of Garcha Hotels, tells SilverKris about his bucket list.
Places - April 21, 2015
- Head down to Singapore’s largest shopping mall to check out Avengers: Age of Ultron fringe activities, prior to the movie’s April 23 release.
- Clear security faster through the priority lane if If you have Gold Status on Star Alliance, or are travelling in First Class or Business Class.
Others - April 21, 2015