- Revel in music and art while enjoying feasts prepared by award-winning chefs at the Wonderfruit Festival.
- The Netherlands is one of the latest countries recognised for sustainable tourism, and these establishments have been championing the cause.
- The town of Fenghuang in Hunan province has a history spanning 1,300 years, and architecture dating back to the Ming and Qing dynasties.
- Put your diet plans aside as we round up six deliciously different ways to herald the festive season in Singapore.
- Take a peek into Australia’s razzle dazzle world of the performing arts at the Flash! photography exhibition in Melbourne.
- Give a gift that makes a difference from the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Singapore Christmas catalogue.
Activities - December 16, 2014
- Harry Potter fans can now immerse themselves in the boy wizard’s world in London’s Georgian House Hotel.
- Glowing red beacons will light up Switzerland’s Matterhorn in July 2015, in celebration of its first successful ascent.
- You can now fly to the scenic Halong Bay in Vietnam instead of taking a gruelling bus or taxi ride.
- The SilverKris team follows Peter Pan to Neverland in the latest incarnation of the classic fairytale at the Resorts World Theatre.