- The lively, boozed up London burger joint MEATLiquor is now in Singapore, offering bar bites with a local twist and an impressive menu of fun alcoholic beverages.
- Watch how a Singapore Airlines A380 gets its special livery featuring a Singapore flag-themed design, in celebration of Singapore’s 50th birthday.
Others - July 31, 2015
- 50 Things to Love about Singapore is a fresh and quirky take on what makes Singapore, well, Singapore.
Shopping - July 31, 2015
- Local theatre thespian Adrian Pang fronts this much anticipated musical. Our writer shares her take on his performance, and more.
Activities - July 30, 2015
- The Google Translate app allows you to visually translate printed text in real time, in 27 languages – without the need for an Internet connection.
- Little girls dressed in Singapore Airlines’ distinctive batik sarong kebayas – and boys in suits – recently got to step into the shoes of the Airlines’ cabin crew members as part of Singapore Airlines Training Centre's first open house.
- This Golden Jubilee year, the National Day fireworks promise to be bigger and bolder than ever before. Here are the best places to be at if you don’t have tickets to the grand event.
- An insider’s recommendations of the best noodle stalls in KL that even the locals flock to.
- South-east Asia’s largest literary festival, Ubud Writers & Readers Festival, returns in 2015 with author Mohsin Hamid, Lonely Planet creators Tony and Maureen Wheeler, and more.
- One of the world's best restaurants, Noma, will relocate to Sydney for ten weeks from January 2016, to share the best of Australian produce as interpreted through head chef, Rene Redzepi, and his team.
- Celebrate The Lion City’s 50th birthday with plenty of exciting free activities taking place in the period around Singapore’s National Day (August 9).
- Top Miami “iPhoneographers” Brian Ladder and Jose Narvaez share some quick tips on taking great food photos on your cell phone.
Activities - July 28, 2015
- Celebrate Singapore’s golden jubilee the way Singaporeans love most – by indulging in gastronomic delights. Here are some promotions worth queuing up for.
- Where to go in Singapore to soak in the Straits Chinese community’s spice-laden dishes, intricate crafts and colourful arts scene.
- Award-winning travel blogger Brooke Saward of www.worldofwanderlust.com shares her favourite hidden spots around the world, and tips for solo travellers.
- A bevy of Singapore Girls will represent Singapore Airlines in the upcoming SG50 National Day Parade this August 9. They are part of the Vintage Parade with contingents wearing uniforms from Singapore’s early years of independence.
- Playing the late Lee Kuan Yew in the movie 1965, Lim shares the best of Singapore’s endearing charm.
- Always wanted to know what it’s like inside a cockpit? Or how cabin crew are trained? Find out at Singapore Airlines’ Open House and Art Competition on July 25, and take part in other exciting activities.
- Hello Kitty fans can now have their Kitty, and eat it too, with Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo’s Hello Kitty-themed rooms complete with room service breakfasts.
- Next month’s Golden Jubilee of Singapore’s National Day on August 9 will commemorate the country’s achievements with the grandest celebrations.