- New Zealand is a small country with a big range of attractions. We highlight the less obvious ways to see the land of the long white cloud.
- Thanks to organisations blazing a trail of revival, you can still have close encounters with endangered species of animals.
- If the typical Valentine’s date with dinner and chocolates just doesn’t cut it for you and your partner, try these fresh ideas for romance.
- From new restaurant openings to unique Sydney experiences, we highlight 11 compelling reasons to visit the Australian city in 2015.
- Posted in SilverKris Explorers
Bali has been described as a tourist’s paradise. This small island on the Indonesian archipelago offers not just lovely beaches…
- Canine lovers and design enthusiasts will love Architecture For Dogs, an exhibition of whimsical designer structures and accessories for our furry friends.
- Shop to your heart’s content with the Sheraton Shopping Package that comes with a stay at the luxurious Sheraton Macao Hotel.
- The essential quick guide for discerning travellers.
- No longer the stuff of dreams, the world’s first smart, connected carry-on luggage has arrived.
Shopping - January 19, 2015
- They say it never rains but it pours, and there are few places this sentiment applies more than in Mawsynram.
- Singapore is listed as the best place to visit in Asia in 2015 by The New York Times.
- When faced with Peru’s most famous site, our writer was left breathless – even if she had caught the train to Machu Picchu.
- London Sketchbook from British illustrator Jason Brookes is a part-journal, part-travel manual stuffed with vivid homages to the British capital.
Shopping - January 15, 2015
- Celebrate one of the oldest holidays on earth in six fresh ways in Singapore.
- Instead of using a spade, a new course at Bollywood Veggies, Singapore, run by a horticulturist-culinarist, will have you using a fork and spoon.
Food and Drink - January 13, 2015
- Detox from all the festive hedonism with a fresh wave of healthy parties.
Activities - January 13, 2015
- As part of a project to revitalise Djerba Island, 150 street artists have enlivened the little village of Erriadh with striking murals.
- Raise a glass to artisanal ice that melts slowly and doesn’t impart any odours to your drink.
Food and Drink - January 11, 2015
- British chef Jason Atherton continues his winning streak with new restaurants in Dubai and New York City.
Food and Drink - January 10, 2015
- Feasting doesn’t get any fresher than on tours where you forage for and catch your own food.