- A road map of experiences for different wallets to enjoy Singapore’s diverse cultures, cuisines and attractions.
- If you're a budding Picasso, win air tickets by submitting digital copies of your best masterpiece to Singapore Airlines' SG50 themed art competition.
- Curator Jarrod Rawlins of the edgy Museum of Old and New Art reveals his favourite hangouts in Hobart, Tasmania.
- Award-winning chefs Manjit Gill (India), Jesse Llapitan (USA), and Stephanie Le Quellec (France) come to Singapore for a series of pop-up dinners.
- Get insider shopping tips from fashion blogger Willabelle Ong while you stay at Fairmont hotels in Shanghai, Beijing, Manila and Singapore.
Shopping - May 28, 2015
- Gadgets that make it easier to travel with babies and young children.
- The honorary curator of the National University of Singapore Baba House, who has penned tomes on Peranakan culture, shares the best ways to experience it.
- At DB Bistro‘s pastry class for kids, aspiring chefs pick up baking skills as their parents relax over champagne and gourmet bites.
- From Vivid Sydney and the Shanghai International Film Festival to the Singapore Dragon Boat Festival, there are plenty of events happening around the world in June.
- Laugh your hearts out at this one-night-only event that is coming to Singapore on July 23.
- For a taste of Argentinean cuisine in Singapore, this inconspicuous restaurant along Martin Road is the place to go to.
- Australia’s party capital is poised to light the city up both literally and figuratively these two weeks.
- Just launched women’s fashion label Collate The Label is luxurious, incredibly well designed with surprising details – and best of all, easy to wear and easy on the pocket.
- Restaurant Andre named Restaurant of the Year for the third time, at the sixth annual G Restaurant Awards in Singapore.
- This June, head to Singapore’s ArtScience Museum to find out how popular animations like Shrek and Madagascar were created, at Dreamworks Animation: The Exhibition.
- Enjoy cooking masterclasses with celebrity chefs, market tours and food trails at the first Ubud Food Festival in Bali this June.
- To celebrate Martell's 300th anniversary, Cellar Master Benoit Fil shares his cognac-tasting pointers for the beginner.
- There are plenty of gift-worthy products and accessories for travellers at Weekends, the new multi-brand lifestyle store at VivoCity in Singapore.
- Le Meurice's special nocturnal limousine service lets you soak in the charm and mystery of Paris without having to worry about finding a cab.
Activities - May 22, 2015
- American pop artist Charles Fazzino creates two exclusive decoupages for Singapore’s SG50 celebrations.