- Join specialist bicycle tour operator SpiceRoads‘ team in the Tour of Friendship R1, a five-stage road bike race.
- Five culinary kings dish up some of their favourite eateries, as featured in the new edition of Where Chefs Eat.
- A second Montigo Resorts is set to open Seminyak, Bali, in the last quarter of 2015.
- These five gadgets make meal breaks on the road simpler.
- Yoga instructor Tara Stiles shares some simple tips on how busy travellers can benefit from practising yoga.
Activities - March 27, 2015
- If you’re a Game of Thrones fan, don’t miss this chance to get up close, and even sit on, the series’ pivotal Iron Throne.
- Swim, suntan and stay in style with the newly launched Swim in Style room package at the Mandarin Oriental, Singapore.
- The hands-free backpack has never been cooler – or more useful.
Shopping - March 26, 2015
- Australian chef Luke Mangan talks about his eight – yes, eight! – new Maldives restaurants, plus Singapore’s big-name eateries and why Italy is his travel highlight.
- To be launched on April 24 in selected countries, Apple’s new gizmo packs lots of nifty functions that travellers will appreciate.
- A video featuring practical tips on photo composition from renowned photojournalist, Steve McCurry.
Others - March 26, 2015
- Fun dishes to share, inspired by the Californian chef’s travels to the east. That’s David Myers’ Adrift, the latest celebrity restaurant at Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands.
- Visually-arresting complexes have always taken centre stage in Singapore for showing off world-class performance acts.
- Luxury safari operators are presenting fresh experiences for those who want to get up close to the wildlife of Botswana’s Okavango Delta.
- SilverKris reviews Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Broadway musical, currently on show at Marina Bay Sands.
- Bobbi Brown’s new palette presents a handy solution for women who want to quickly and easily touch up on the go.
Shopping - March 25, 2015
- Singaporeans and visitors will be able to look back at the life of the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's first Prime Minister, in the form of a memorial exhibition at the National Museum of Singapore.
- Jill Ng, former international relations executive with Singapore Airlines, shines the spotlight on relishing this restless megacity like a local.
- Paris and fashion are synonymous, as one will find out from Context Travel’s newest walking tour.
- Sydney's revamped The World Bar doesn't just hold age-old secrets – it has a mix of intriguing spaces for patrons to revel in.