- Thoughtful festive gifts for the friend who loves all things Singaporean, or unique souvenirs for out-of-towners.
- Singapore Changi Airport just added another Best Airport award – its 500th – to its trophy cabinet. Here are 11 reasons the airport is such a hit with travellers.
- It’s Singapore’s most anticipated restaurant opening of the year – and Odette doesn’t disappoint, with Julien Royer’s exquisite food, and an equally elegant decor.
- Derrick Ong, service quality executive at Singapore Airlines’ head office, shows how Malaysia’s capital, his hometown, is as much about charming cafes and boutiques as it is about skyscrapers and mega malls.
- You’ll be spoilt for choice celebrating Christmas in Singapore, with feasts ranging from French to Japanese. Here’s a handy guide of 20 restaurants, hotels and cafes to help you find the best for your family.
- Be pampered with luxury skincare treatments in the heart of Orchard Road, at Chanel’s first Espace Beaute cabin in Singapore.
- Posted in SilverKris Explorers
Flew with Singapore Airlines to Paris and proceeded to Oslo and Longyearbyen to board a charter Russian AN74TK -100 Antonov…
- The Gainsborough Bath Spa is the UK’s first and only hotel to have exclusive access to the town's thermal waters – and that's not the only reason you'll want to check in.
- Go on an ultra-safe skiing or snowboarding crash course in the tropics at Singapore's indoor ski centre before your big winter break.
- Gorgeous restaurants serving classic European fare, stylish bars with sweeping views and chic cafes are just some of the dining venues to explore at the newly opened National Gallery Singapore.
- La Mer’s The Ultimate Carry-On ensures you’re never without your essential beauty products on the go.
Shopping - November 25, 2015
- Mexican ambassador Rogelio Granguillhome Morfin waxes lyrical over his hometown and shares where and how to immerse in its unique culture.
- Feed your craving for Hong Kong’s favourite treats – from cookies to roast meats to wonton noodle soup – in Singapore.
- KitKat Studio opens in Melbourne Central, where you can customize your own chocolate bar, using 17 ingredients.
- A look at what you can find in the Pororo theme park in Singapore’s Marina Square.
- From public forums to multi-sensory performances, there will be a host of activities held to celebrate the National Gallery Singapore’s opening from November 24. We pick out the highlights you should attend or sign up for.
- With the Scent and Senses package from Fairmont Hotels, guests get to mix their own Le Labo perfume and take it home in a luxe Rimowa beauty case.
Activities - November 24, 2015
- Famous for her self-portraits rendered in vivid colour, the Mexican painter’s spirit is alive and well in her hometown. See glimpses of the world she inhabited and the one she created.
- Artist Antony Gormley’s free public art project, Event Horizon, arrives in Hong Kong – and has locals looking skyward.
- Don't let the rain, haze or heat stop your kids from having fun this school holidays. Here are 12 activities that can be enjoyed – most in air-conditioned comfort – indoors.