- Get acquainted with Venice’s extended family of little-known sister islands scattered across the Venetian lagoon.
- We find out what the new Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge smartphones have to offer travellers.
Shopping - March 2, 2015
- These popular cities have plenty for kids to do and see, but their baby-centred facilities are also bound to make you smile.
- Svabard spends up to 155 days of the year in perpetual darkness. We find out why visitors are still drawn to this remote Norwegian town.
- We chat with the master model builder at Legoland Malaysia about his travel plans and his dream monument to build.
Others - March 2, 2015
- Singapore’s first year-long festival of European cuisine, Salon Gourmet – with fine dining, cooking classes, wine tastings, and more – kicks off today.
- The essential quick guide for discerning travellers.
- Stefan Loe, assistant manager public affairs for Singapore Airlines’ Singapore office shares his top picks of the free-spirited city where he often leaves his heart.
- SilverKris writer Hannah Stuart-Leach sets off on a journey quite unlike the ones she’s used to.
Others - February 27, 2015
- Guest star Mark Lee brought the house down in Great World Cabaret, the musical theatrical rendition of Singapore’s most famous nightclub of the 1950s and 1960s.
- Getting around is kinder on the environment than ever with these transport options.
- The Portuguese capital fuses a captivating mix of passion and creativity that’s sparking its regeneration.
- Award-winning chef and restaurateur David Myers unveils his newest restraurant, Adrift, in Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands integrated resort.
- Five gadgets that will better prepare you for your next adventure.
- The newest steakhouse in town, perched on the 45th storey of Singapore Land Tower, is all geared up to dazzle both palate and eyes.
Food and Drink - February 22, 2015
- Europe’s largest developer, owner and manager of designer outlets, Joey Kaempfer tells us of remote island getaways and his passion for art.
- Put on a designer accessory inspired by a beautiful place and count down to your next holiday.
Shopping - February 20, 2015
- Ahead of the 87th Academy Awards on February 22, visit the places where the nominated films were made.
Places - February 19, 2015
- Toss up a storm this Chinese New Year with these variations on the colourful festive dish.
- Enjoy the art of coffee-making up close at the world’s largest Starbucks outlet in Seattle.