- From checking in with a selfie to a guided tour by Google Glass, the connected traveller will love these hotels that embrace technology.
Places - November 27, 2014
- Posted in SilverKris Explorers
You may be surprised. Como, the town, so passionately honors its native sons that statues of Pliny the Elder and…
- The former national cyclist, who started lifestyle bicycle brand Coast Cycles, shares the places that his two wheels take him to.
- Eugene Goh, station manager with Singapore Airlines’ Munich office, shares the high points of this quaint Bavarian capital.
- See Da Vinci's original masterpieces in Singapore, including his largest notebook, the Codex Atlanticus. It's the first time his masterpieces are in South-east Asia.
- Shake up your year-end family reunion by combining it with a vacation.
- Everyday scenes in Hong Kong are whimsically portrayed in this Legography exhibition.
- Artists are making environmental statements through their eye-catching installations.
Places - November 20, 2014
- Champagne producer Pierre-Emmanuel Taittinger tells us about scrapes he’s found himself in during his travels.
Others - November 19, 2014
- Where to find Singapore's mosaic playgrounds of yesteryear.