- Enjoy healthy renditions of popular street food in a comfortable environment at this North Indian eatery.
- South America’s striking scenery is often viewed on foot. But why walk when you can hang from the side of a skyscraper, whitewater raft or paraglide?
- From a street food festival in Singapore to a Star Wars event in California, USA, there's plenty of fun things to see and do - in Singapore, or around the world - in April.
- Transport your jewellery safely with these tips from the Gemological Institute of America.
Shopping - April 1, 2015
- Singapore Girl Nur Surya Binte Mohamed Ambiah, who was recently immortalised at Madame Tussauds, tells us about the honour and her travels.
- Beyond the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach, Sydney has some rather unexpected elements.
- The essential quick guide for discerning travellers.
- The internationally acclaimed designer and Interior Design Hall of Famer illustrates what informs her elegant styling and unassuming luxury.
Others - April 1, 2015
- Six of the best places in the Northern Hemisphere where you can run among the blooms during the sweet spot of spring.
- Fifty giant Shaun the Sheep sculptures, created by artists, designers and celebrities, are grazing at green spaces and iconic locations across London.
- Visitors to The Bahamas islands are embracing the unique experience of swimming with pigs on the uninhabited island of Big Major Cay.
- Here's how you can connect your body, soul and mind at the Bali Spirit Festival in Ubud.
- Certified vegetable sommelier Fusae Enomoto will be at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore’s Nadaman to enhance the current seasonal menu with organic produce.
- Review: Michelin-star Australian chef David Thompson opens his eagerly awaited Thai restaurant, Long Chim, in Singapore's Marina Bay Sands.
- American fashion stylist and TV host Stacy London shares some top trends and tips that women can consider as they pack for a resort vacation.
Shopping - March 30, 2015
- Chef Ryosuke Harada works his magic at fine dining restaurant Sushi Mitsuya on Singapore’s Tras Street.
- Internationally acclaimed DJ Spinbad begins his residency at Singapore's Ku De Ta nightclub in April.
- Join specialist bicycle tour operator SpiceRoads‘ team in the Tour of Friendship R1, a five-stage road bike race.
- Five culinary kings dish up some of their favourite eateries, as featured in the new edition of Where Chefs Eat.
- A second Montigo Resorts is set to open Seminyak, Bali, in the last quarter of 2015.