- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir customers who transit through Changi Airport, or those connecting on select Air New Zealand flights, can redeem Changi Dollar Vouchers.
Others - May 5, 2015
- Sing along to tunes from The Sound of Music, and get up close to Komodo Dragons, on two special cruises.
- Stationery brand Kikki.K celebrates its longstanding partnership with Singapore Fashion Week via a set of fashion-inspired journals.
Shopping - May 5, 2015
- At the newly opened Jamala Wildlife Lodge in Canberra, you can feed a giraffe from your balcony, and more.
- Surprise your kids with American Tourister’s first-ever Disney and Marvel collections.
Shopping - May 5, 2015
- The essential quick guide for discerning travellers.
- A list of gift inspirations to help you put a smile on your mum’s face.
Shopping - May 4, 2015
- John Boulding, CEO of luxury tour operator Insight Vactions, explains why India, South America, Croatia and the Balkans are rising in popularity.
- A wealth of entertainment options, cutting-edge restaurants and achingly hip bars are fast making Washington DC the hottest city in the US.
- French pastry chef Francois Galand chats about his dream pie flavour and what he loves about Australia.
- At these decadent dens, drinking is a multi-sensory experience, practised within lavishly adorned or visually arresting sipping saloons.
Food and Drink - May 4, 2015
- Chanel is back for its summer residence at the La Mistralee private mansion in Saint-Tropez.
- We continue our exploration of Saigon’s eclectic neighbourhoods by delving into its Bohemian, Chinese and urban enclaves.
- From the French Open, to Singapore Fashion Week, there’s plenty to see and do around the world in May 2015.
- SilverKris’ Associate Editor wanders around the East End of London with a street artist known as Cept, and later visits the exhibition Wanderland, by the French luxury house of Hermes.
- You’ll never get a better night’s sleep than with the help of Six Senses Laamu’s Yogic Sleep Ambassadors.
- Swiss luxury bespoke watch brand deLaCour has opened its first flagship boutique in Asia, Singapore’s Orchard Road.
- The much sought-after deck pro from New York City shares his top picks of clubs in the hottest cities.
Activities - April 29, 2015
- All over Saigon, trendy districts represent a new side of Vietnam. Here, we visit District 1 with its stylish boutiques and art spaces, and check out the plethora of international cuisine in District 2.
- Luggage maker Samsonite's new Spring/Summer range is designed for the stylish urbanite on the go.
Shopping - April 28, 2015