Nov 1, 2017
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, when it comes to packing, it helps to know how to keep your things neat and clean, protect your breakables and prevent spills.
1. To prevent your clothes from getting soiled, turn them inside out before folding and packing them.
2. Pop shoes inside a disposable shower cap to protect the soles from soiling other items.
3. Roll wine bottles inside a t-shirt or dress, and slip perfume bottles into a sock to prevent breakage.
4. To stop lotions and other liquids from spilling, open the bottle, cover the mouth with a piece of shrink wrap, and replace the cap. The shrink wrap will stop the cap from twisting open.
5. Place your cables in a sunglass case to prevent them from unravelling and tangling.
Watch the video to see these packing hacks in action:
This article was originally published on April 14, 2016.