1. Sunglasses / Rocket Eyewear
Expect classic styles and lightweight frames.
2. Clutch / Photo Phactory
Admire the motifs of retro-shophouses and Peranakan tiles.
3. Red jumpsuit / The Missing Piece
This label’s specialty is modern cheongsams.
4. Beaded bracelets, earrings and pendant / Eden + Elie
This jewellery range is inspired by the motifs of the Nyonya kebaya.
5. Earrings and gold ring / State Property
Hand crafted utilising 18k gold and South Sea pearls.
6. Minaudiére clutch / 72 Small Dive
This acrylic clutch has an Orange Glen Plaid finish.
7. Tile shirt and Chinatown silk scarf / Onlewo
This brand crafts designs with heritage patterns.
8. Wallet and card holder / Tresse
Woven leather accessories are their forte.
9. Kueh Tutu/ MRT socks
Art and pop-culture designs for your feet.
10. Grey shirt / Q-Menswear
Bespoke suits and shirts for modern men.
11. One piece swimsuit / Pink Salt
Swimwear that is modern yet modest.
All brands listed here are available at Design Orchard
SEE ALSO: 12 souvenirs to take home from Singapore
To go back to the Discover Singapore homepage, visit here. To find out more about Singapore’s fashion scene, go here.