1. Spicebox Mini Kit by Art of Spice
This sampler spice collection of red chilli, garam masala, cumin seeds and turmeric comes with handy recipe cards. Available exclusively at krisshop.com
2. Pineapple tarts and sugee financier by Violet Oon
Bite-sized wonders that shine a spotlight on beloved local desserts.
3. A Sip of Singapore by The 1872 Clipper Tea Co.
This duo – comprising the delicate, floral Garden Tea, and the fruity Orchid Tea – pays homage to the city-state’s reputation as a Garden City. Available at krisshop.com
4. Jar of kaya by Ya Kun Kaya Toast
Spread this aromatic coconut jam on toast for a quintessentially Singaporean breakfast.
5. Bak kut teh spice mix by Anthony the Spice Maker
Make a tasty bone broth at home with this spice mix.
6. Irvin’s salted egg fish skin
Addictive crisps that pair excellently with an ice-cold beer.
7. Nasi lemak and chilli crab cookies by Cookie Museum
Savoury bites that taste uncannily like the real deal.
8. Pandan chiffon cake by Bengawan Solo
You’ll understand why travellers cart home boxes of these after one bite of its fluffy goodness.
9. Singapore Sling Marmalade by Straits Preserves
This citrusy, alcohol-free marmalade is 100% natural and suitable for vegans. Available at krisshop.com
SEE MORE: 3 restaurants in Dempsey Hill worth the travel
To go back to the Discover Singapore homepage, visit here. To find out more about Singapore’s food scene, go here.